Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures!!!














































Here are some pictures for ya'll! Had a hard time uploading them in the right order, so i'll explain each picture hopefully right to left, top to bottom.


1-This was my bedroom last night. It was quite stellar.
2- these are the precious children who live in the safe house with Rose at the Village of Hope. Man, have they stolen my heart! I pray I see them again (do i hear another trip next year????)
3- this is Rose talking to the kids at one of the camps we visited. she just commands respect from all of the childre, and continues to encourage them, empower them, and just let them know they are loved and special
4- The dances they did for us at the camps. So fun-great choreography. ha, ha.

5-Some of the beautful children we met at the first refugee camp we visited. this little girl is Massi. She had just been standing about 4 feet from me, just looking at me with these sad eyes. I just kept smiling at her and then I took her picture. She seemed curious with this so I motioned for her to come over to me and she did, kind of shy. i showed her her image on my camera and she broke out ino this huge smile and after that stood beside me for quite some time and just kept smiling at me.

6-this is Ryan and I standing in the bean field at the Village of Hope (can't you tell they are beans? )

2 comments:

  1. Oh - thanks for the pictures. Even the sideways one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome, tanya. really enjoying the posts and keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete