Sunday, June 17, 2012

Uganda, take four!!


Well, it's that time again!!! Time to countdown the days until my feet hit the red dirt of Africa and see the beautiful children at the Village of Hope!!  And we are at T-minus 3 days! 
Once again, the supplies that have been donated for the children is humbling...and here are a pictures of my mother and I amongst less than half of the supplies! 
And yes, I said my mother!  This year is extra special as my mamma will be a part of our team...and I will be traveling with a new status....that of WIFE!  My stellar husband of 3 weeks and 1 day will be taking care of the homefront while I'm away (while wiping away the tears of missing his wife :)  ).   Although I'm sure I'll miss his fabulous presence for the two weeks I'll be away,  I'm 100% confident that this trip is once again designed by the Lord for a specific purpose and I'm super excited to be His Love and Light as we spend time with the amazing children and staff at the Village of Hope!
So stay tuned as we watch this year's adventure unfold!

1 comment: