Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dressember day# 1- What are you wearing?


Welcome to Dressember Day #1!  Today's dress is surprisingly much more comfy and cozy than I had suspected.  It's an "at home" day for us, so I wanted something lounge-able and this definitely works!  Thanks to the leggings, it's actually quite warm too!  I have a feeling this might be my go-to dress a lot of the time!

And now on to the deeper stuff.  My goal currently is to blog every day of Dressember. I'm not sure what the topics will always be. I'll wait to see each day what the Lord brings to my heart and mind, with the goal of not just talking about me wearing dresses (although you did requests pictures, so I'll try to oblige on that part!), but rather to stir any of you readers to bring Heaven to earth, whether inside of you, in your families or extending further into your community or the world. In fact, as I was getting around to setting up this blog, before I opted to just use my old blog site, I was going to title this blog "Getting Back to Eden".  And isn't that what we all really want?  Taking back ground that the enemy has stolen, and replacing the "yuckies" as we say with our boys with Love, Peace, Joy, Hope.
So today, I pray that out of the glorious goodness of God's Love, and with His Strength you will take back a piece of ground that the enemy has stolen, in whatever form that takes for you.

There has been a lot stolen from innocent children, women and even men in the form of human trafficking. This link below is from my friend Allison's blog who was my inspiration for doing Dressember.
 http://www.outoftheboxmama.com/statistics-of-human-trafficking.html.  

If you desire to take back ground in this area, then I would encourage you first to PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!   Prayer really is the answer!  And if you want to monetarily support the soldiers who are battling this on the ground, literally rescuing human beings from their captors,  then click on this link to donate.

https://support.dressemberfoundation.org/team/92668

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment