Friday, December 23, 2016

Dressember day #23- A moment

Yes, this is my dress picture for the day.  If you need to know what the full dress ensemble looks like, please refer to yesterday's post.  It is the exact same outfit, including the socks.  Yes, I wore the same socks two days in a row too,. And you know what?   Nothing happened!  My feet didn't fall off, my boots weren't suddenly contaminated, and there wasn't even any odor!  So for those of you who, like most of us, aren't akin to wearing clothing two days in a row, rest assured, it can be done with little to no negative ramifications!

So this moment is a quiet one...sort of.  Quiet in the "lack of toddlers running around, climbing on Mommy, trying to type on the computer, asking for a snack, needing to go potty" kind of way.  The boys are with my mom, sister and nephew likely having a rambunctious time playing together.  And so before they come back, I have a moment. It's not actually a serene moment, however, as we are getting a new roof on, and so you can imagine the pounding noises.

But still, I have a moment so I'm choosing to blog.  I don't really have a lot on my heart to write today, except for this encouragement:  Be aware of your moments and what you are choosing,. Even being one degree "off mark" over a period of time can eventually cause you to be 180 degrees "off".  The little things do matter.

And to do a "little thing" for those caught in human trafficking, click on the link on my Facebook page to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment